Represent yourself or someone you know that is fighting Epilepsy. Great for any Epilepsy Support Event or as a gift for someone who is currently fighting the disease. The Flower is a sign of the Epilepsy Sunflower Syndrome, the center of the flower is the brain. the lightening bolts surrounding the flower represents the seizures that take place because of the disorder. The support of the flower is the purple ribbon that represents the disease. These fun printed garments are a great personal touch on you, or as a gift to a friend or loved one! Great for all-year-round too! Colors may differ from image, as each monitor is made and calibrated differently.
- About 1.8″ by 1.1″. Strengthened, white gloss coated (one or both sides) aluminum metal. Comes with ball chain (approx 30″).
- Print may be placed or sized differently, and colors may appear slightly different, than in the image shown.
- Unique, Authentic, copyrighted design by TooLoud (Trademark) brand. Printed in the USA with pride!
- This design is available on many other items! Purchase a full outfit, complete with accessories, to show your pride or festivity, or Purchase matching outfits for the whole family!
- TooLoud (Registered Trademark) Brand. Designed and printed in Phoenix, AZ, USA!